Smarty Foodie this week is keeping it easy with a quick meal idea for you. Grab you a can a Tuna we are going to assist with this delicious delight!
Tuna Croissant Sandwich
First Things First gather up the necessary ingredients.
- 1 (12 oz.) can tuna
- ½ medium red onion
- 4 pieces scallions
- 1 stalk celery
- 2½ tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 pieces Croissant
- 4 pieces lettuce
- Open the tuna and drain water or oil.
- Chop the onion, celery, and scallions.
- Arrange the tuna in a mixing bowl. Add mayonnaise, chopped onion, celery, and scallions.
- Add Parmesan cheese and garlic powder. Mix well
- Slice the Croissant in half and then lay a piece of lettuce flat on one slice of the bread. Scoop some tuna salad over the lettuce. Top with the other bread slice.
- Serve and Enjoy!