Salad anyone... Well we have a special treat for you this week. Smarty Marty special recipe idea for you is a Tortellini Salad... So before we get started lets gather together the needed ingredients
- 1 (8 ounce) package dried spinach tortellini
- 1 (8 ounce) package dried three-cheese tortellini
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup grated carrots
- 1 1/2 cups oil and vinegar dressing
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil. Stir in spinach and three-cheese tortellini and return to a boil. Cook the pasta uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the pasta has cooked through but is still slightly firm, 10 to 11 minutes.
- Drain well, and allow tortellini to cool.
- Toss together the tortellini, grape tomatoes, artichoke hearts, olives, red onion, carrots, and dressing in a large bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled, at least 3 hours or overnight.
Recipe Prep Time 15 mins Cook Time is 10 min This salad is ready in 3 hours 25 mins
Food Styled and Prepared By Smarty Marty
Recipe By - Allrecipes.com